The Conway Institute of Music is the largest music school in the city of Conway, Arkansas with an active enrollment of over 350 students. Students drive from as far away as Little Rock and Russellville.
While you are here researching the best school for you, please consider the benefits of becoming an Institute student and find out why we are Conway'snumber one choice for music lessons.
2. The largest and most qualified teaching faculty in Conway.
We have 20 music teachers, all with either college training or professional performance experience. Our music teachers are dedicated to learning about your personal musical goals and helping you to achieve them. With at least three music teachers for every instrument, we are confident that we have the right teacher to meet your music lesson needs. In addition to their teaching credentials, our teachers have warm personalities, are extremely friendly and dedicated to teaching you the style of music that you want to learn in your music lesson.
3. The widest range of music lesson times available six days a week!
We are the only music school in Conway, Arkansas that offers music lessons six days a week from early in the morning to late at night to accommodate your busy schedule.
4. A proven track record of excellence since 2009.
Visit our testimonial page to see what our students are saying. Every year, aspiring music teachers start their own studio, and a year or two later it’s closed. The Institute has a proven track record of offering quality music, guitar, voice, singing, piano, violin, bass and drum lessons in Conway, Arkansas year round. Our full time mission is teaching music lessons trusted by over 1000 familes.
5. A comfortable parent's lounge for our clients.
With over 3,000 square feet we have the most spacious and parent friendly waiting area in Conway.
Instead of waiting in a music retail store showroom, our clients enjoy a spacious, professional parent's lounge with comfortable chairs, Wi-Fi, HDTV, magazines and bottled water service. We also provide large observation windows on every door so that you can watch your child's lesson while you wait. Or if you prefer you can sit in on their lesson anytime you like.
6. The most technologically advanced and fully stocked music lesson rooms in Conway! Technology is also a big part of lessons at the Conway Institute of Music and we have installed LED monitors in every classroom at our school. The monitors have cables that can attach to iPods, iPads, or laptops. This allows students to have a modern and engaging lesson using music teaching apps, music software, Skype, and more. Feel free to "Bring Your Own Device" to your lesson in addition to your instrument! No other school in Conway offers this technology.
One of the things that has really set up apart is our focus on providing lessons that are fresh, new, and engaging. There are so many great teaching apps out there now that we felt we had to update our teaching rooms with LED monitors. By doing so, our students have never run the risk of being bored by their lessons. It's a challenge to engage children or adults, but by integrating technology such as teaching apps from the iTunes store, GarageBand, ProTools, you name it, we're providing a cutting edge lesson experience in the Conway area.
7. Free music recitals at the venues located around Conway, Arkansas. Conway Institute of Music offers free recitals with the opportunity to perform like a real pro.
Every parent just wants to know how their child is doing and if they are really progressing. The best way for a parent to understand if their investment in lessons is really worth it, is to have their child participate in a recital.
In June and December many of our students choose to perform in our biannual recitals. We hold these at various venues in Conway, Arkansas.
For our students these recitals are free and unlike many schools we do not charge recital participation or admission fees. This can only be found at the Conway Institute of Music.
We also host a rock band showcase twice a year, which gives your child the opportunity to play with a live rock band!
We have Conway's most established and recognized rock band program for kids and teens. Since 2009, this high profile program has been featured in the Log Cabin, and Conway Corporation Local TV Program. Your child will love the opportunity to rock out on the big stage with a real rock band. You are encouraged to bring your family and friends to the show for free to share in the fun!
8. Professional office staff six days a week to serve you. We are the only music school in Conway that offers full time professional customer service for their students six days a week.
Many music studio desks are staffed by the teacher/owner or more commonly an answering machine. We have a office team member who is available at the front desk to assist our clients quickly and professionally
9. Located in West Conway.
Due to its location, our school is convenient to all areas of Conway. Close to our school, you will find great shopping and dining. Our location is convenient to and we have many students from Mayflower, Vilonia, Greenbrier, and other parts of Central Arkansas.
10. Trophies, certificates and award wristbands to celebrate achievement.We are the only music schools in Conway that gives their students the opportunity to earn special color wristband bracelets (kids and teens love them!), trophies AND certificates for passing musical tests. Do other schools offer trophies and certificates? A few. But none of them inspire their students with smiling faces (see pictures to the right) by giving them full color, really cool “Musical Ladder” wristbands that they can show off to their friends. The Musical Ladder is our unique method of music education that you can only get here.
More importantly when our students have a test coming up, they practice more, their parents are proud, their teachers are proud, and everybody wins. You can only get the Musical Ladder here. We also specialize in music lessons for adults
11. Student Discount Cards. We are the only music school in Conway that offers student discount cards for their students which saves them money all throughout the year.
The Institute also sells music books, instruments and accessories. All of our current students receive a student discount card that saves them money on all of their music supply needs.
12. Early morning and lunch time lessons for homeschoolers, retirees, college students and working professionals.
Since we are the largest school in the Conway, Arkansas, we are able to be a 'full service' music school. This allows us to offer lessons as early as 9 a.m. and we see many students between the hours of 11 a.m.-2 p.m. If you are a homeschool parent, retiree, college student or working professional who has a flexible schedule, take advantage of our early morning and lunch time lesson spots
13. Picture Day
We are the only music school in Conway that offers a picture day for their students.
Every June and December we host a picture day with a professional photographer. This is a service that our student's parents love as they all want quality photos of their children (example pictured right). Adults are welcome too! Students can bring their instruments to the photo shoot and wear whatever they like.
14. Month to Month lessons.
The Institute does not require semester minimums for lessons. Every student here is on a month-to-month basis.
If you are ready to start, you have nothing to lose as we only want students who truly want to be here and we will not commit you to a long term contract.
It's easy to take the next step:
Lessons are first come, first serve
so contact us today to arrange your first lesson!