ROCK BAND CLASSES ARE THE ULTIMATE SUPPLEMENT TO YOUR CHILD'S MUSICAL JOURNEY.
• Electric guitar players cannot join the school orchestra!
• Drum set players cannot join the school wind ensemble.
• Pop singers cannot rock out with old fashioned school chorus programs.
But at the CIM, your child can make better grades by learning how to play with others and you can get the noise out of your house!
The classes are open to Institute students ages 10-18 who are able to play or sing a few songs on their instrument.
BENEFITS OF BEING A ROCK BAND STUDENT:
• SIX hours of music training each month(weekly one hour rock band classes and weekly 30 minute private lessons)
•Parent Open Houses
Every May and December we will have four weeks of open houses where you, family and friends can attend the band classes. This program is a chance for your child to meet others, learn how to play with others, form a band on their own and take it to the top!
• State of the art equipment
We have purchased $5,000 worth of state of the art equipment for the program:
PDP M-5 6 piece Drum kit
Behringer P.A. PMP4000
(3) Line 6 Spider IV 120’s
Ampeg Bass amp BA-115
• Spacious rehearsal area
We have a new 700 square foot room for student rehearsals.
• Tuition is $40 per month.
These classes are only available to currently enrolled Conway Institute of Music students. You must have your primary teacher’s approval to participate. If your teacher says your child is not quite ready yet, you can apply again in 6 months.